Sunday, 17 April 2011

Days out

I love it when the weather turns nice as it means we can leave the confines of our poky house and get out into the fresh air without moaning that it's cold or wet or windy!

I took Emmy to Symonds Yat Butterfly Zoo and hedge maze yesterday and it was great fun!
Emmy loved the butterflies although did get a bit wary when they flew too close!

Here are some of the pretty ones:




 Then after the Hedge maze we went to have a cuppa and an ice-cream:



 Then today as the weather was even nicer we went to Caerleon Car boot and while my Hubby was having a look around (they're not really my 'thing'), Emmy and I had.........an ice-cream (can you see a pattern forming here? :-)):


We also popped into The Snug in Caerleon which we go to every Sunday for a cuppa and a cake (highly recommended!!!).



Emmy sat in a lovely hand carved chair.....well she 'lounged' in it!

"Help me! I can't get up!"


Lets hope this lovely weather continues as I fancy taking Emmy to see some castles!!!

Ta Ta for now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment