I was originally due to work over the Easter holidays but as there was no-one in there didn't seem much point sitting in the office like Billy-no-mates while I could be enjoying the break, the weather and time with my Daughter.
Unfortunately my Husband hasn't got the time off but there are enough Bank Holidays over the next week to have enough time as a family!
On Good Friday we went to Caerphilly Castle with my Sister and Nephew for a picnic. The weather was great and Emmy was excited at going to a real Castle!
 |
| Can you spot us? |
 |
| My Nephew Deakon |
 |
| Cheeese! |
 |
| What's up there?? |
 |
| Daddy pinching Emmy's lunch! |
We have a BBQ up Cwmcarn Forest Drive planned for tomorrow, a 'Fun Day' at the place where I work on Monday and then the worlds our oyster from Monday to Thursday!
I can't wait to spend such precious time with my girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment