I said that I was buying an Aston Martin (which wasn't untrue as I bought an Aston Martin computer mouse).
People straight away jumped in and started saying "How did you get one of those!" etc! Madness!
So I kept up the facade and when the 'Aston' arrived I posted a few photos.....
| My new Aston Martin! |
| An arty shot (On my stairs!) |
I can't wait to use it but the handling (Hee Hee!) will take a bit of getting used to!
I also spent all day with my Noodles and it's been long overdue as all I feel like I ever do with her is get her dressed and then put her to bed as I work every day like a lot of other Mums have to do.
After having breakfast in bed (which she was so excited about!) we made little butterflies and a flower out of pegs.
Here is the outcome! I am so proud!
| Beautiful! |
And the picture was taken on my windowsill too so I'm pleased with how it's come out!
Well I'm off to have a Baileys and ice......Night all. xx
The peg butterflies are very cute! x
ReplyDelete